Friday, 2 June 2017

A Beginners Guide to Pedagogical Documentation - a FILM

So I have pushed myself through the comfort barrier and made a film about pedagogical documentation... the kind that is not telling you what and how to do it exactly... but an attempt to ignite that inspirational fire that is within you...

As with many things the more you practice the better you will get at it... and I know this is true about pedagogical documentation... I have learned so much just by taking photos, notes, films, trying out new things and basically messing about with different styles, methods and tools for pedagogical documentation... I am sure this will be true of film making... this is my first go... and I already see things I want to change, and how to improve the experience for you watching it... so maybe you will get to see this journey too of small educational films becoming better (I hope)...

anyway to the film..  PS - the film has had some feedback about the volume... and I have now made the changes... so hopefully there will not be the volume differences there was before!! It does mean I have taken the old film down from Youtube and replaced it with this one!




I hope there is something in the film that inspired you , your team and your dialogues about pedagogical documentation and your work with children.



4 comments:

  1. Is this creative Commons licenced? I would LOVE to use in the oberservation,documentation, and assessment course I teach. Also, will you be having the video captioned? If not inwould.gladly volunteer to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, It is, and can be used and shared non-commercial purposes.
      I have put the license up on the comment of the Youtube clip now.
      Captioning would be good, not sure I have the time right now, so help with that would be greatly appreciated.

      Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Great work Suzanne. I really enjoyed it and found it useful! May I share it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please, do share it. if others find it useful to then all the better.
      Suzanne.

      Delete