Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Through the Eyes of the Child online Gallery

I have created an online gallery for Through the Eyes of the Child photographic project...

Here is a link to all my previous posts connected to the project Through the Eyes of a Child on Interaction Imagination

On the new gallery website there are links to register and also the e-mail of where to send your photographs and text if you choose to participate.

The project has been a bit slower than expected due to the technical side of things not quite flowing as hoped... so now I have created this website to ensure that soemthing happens this year... and the orginal website will continue to develop and will hopefully be up and running for a more time-limited photo project next year.

Projects like these are process... big fat learning processes for everyone einvlbved... myself included... and creating a website gallery was fun, and it was a first... but I was itching to give it a go as well, as I am interested in documenting a project this way in the future... as a way for children to interact with the project at home, to deepen their understanding, support their language and communication skills by sharing their days with their parents...

Vinden's photograph of the project is at work... and as I am off sick with fever and sore throat it will be first Wednesday at the earliest before I can get that photo uploaded...

So why not take the time to check out the project... and see if it is something you want to do... as it will be up and running until December 20th 2014... plenty of time...


4 comments:

  1. I don't see a link to the photo gallery you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link is in the very first sentence highlighted The Eyes of the Child...
    as yet there are no images there... I am waiting for them to be sent in... but tomorrow evening the first one should be in place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our school's children are currently involved in am yearly photography project. We are aiming to hold an exhibition of their creations in the spring in our city Sofia, Bulgaria. Would you like to collaborate in some way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fabulous... I am not sure how I am going to continue with this project... last year I invested a great deal of time and their was interest theoretically but not in practice...

      Collaboration always sounds like fun, and a great way to learn more about ourselves and others...
      it could be a great way to kick start this project again...

      let me know more about the project please

      Suzanne

      Delete